We understand the confidentiality of your work. We do not disclose our client’s detail and their work to anyone except the handling editors. On request we can sign confidentiality agreement.
- After completion of the project we delete all your information from our database.
- We do not collect personal and financial information from you.
- We do not claim any copyright or contribution in your work.
- We will be unable to provide you the details of the editors, who have edited or will edit your documents.
- We will not accept your request to assign any specific editor.
Terms and Conditions
- Once accepted the job cannot be retracted under any circumstances, and payment has to be made upon completion.
- We require up to 3-7 days to complete a job of less than 10000 words. For lengthier jobs we may take some extra time, please ask for details.
- Refunds will be subjected to our refund policy.
- Once job is completed and returned to you, payment should be made within 14 days, if you need extra time please mention during the assignment of the job.
- We take utmost care in completing the job in time. Under exceptional circumstances, you will be intimated of the delay. In this case, you will be free to withdraw the assignment.
- Only the first version of the document we receive will be processed. No changes in the document will be entertained afterwards. For lengthy jobs (more than 10000 words) either 50% payment must be made in advance or the job should be submitted in fractions or chapters of less than 10000 words. Consecutive fractions / chapters will be processed only on receipt of payment for the previous job.
- We take utmost care to edit your manuscript; however, due to individual writing style and language usage, authors and reviewers may prefer or suggest a different style. We assume that all manuscripts submitted to us are original. In case of any act of plagiarization, only corresponding author will be held responsible. Sci-Edit Publications will not take liability for any copyright violation or act of plagiarization.
- We edit language only, and do not bear any responsibility for scientific accuracy of the content.
- We do not guarantee or assure? publication in case of research articles, funding in case of research grant proposals, and award of degree in case of theses and dissertations.
- We do have the right to refuse to provide services to anyone anytime without any explanation.
- Names and logos of Journals- Nature, JBC, Cell, Biomacromolecules, Science, Plos One, Plant Cell, PNAS and others, are property of the respective journals. Sci-Edit Publications do not have any collaboration with these journals. This information is based on the authors’ instruction to edit the manuscript in format of a particular journal. We do not follow whether articles submitted to us for editing are actually published in these journals or not.
We may revise our pricing, and ‘terms and conditions’ anytime without prior notice. We possess right to refuse services to anybody anytime.